ICOOKINDIAN SCHOOL OF AUTHENTIC INDIAN COOKERY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
– By booking on any of our courses you agree to abide by our terms and conditions. We reserve the right to make amendments to the Cookery Courses content and recipes without notice.
– You must be 16 years or over to attend any course.
– All participants should wear shoes with flat, non-slip soles and covered toes, preferably leather. We cannot admit you to the cookery school without proper footwear. We recommend wearing sensible clothing (not your best outfit) – we are not liable for any damage that occurs to clothing. Long hair must be tied back in the kitchen. All course participants will receive a short briefing on health and safety before commencing the course.
– Please inform us in advance of any allergies so that we can make arrangements in advance.
– If you have any disabilities please let us know so that we can make arrangements in advance.
– All courses are to be paid for in full on booking.
– Upon successful completion of an order with us you will receive confirmation of your order by email with a unique reference number, please bring this with you when you attend.
– Cookery School classes are made months in advance. It is therefore often hard for us to resell any places within six weeks of the start of the course date, and any cancellations within this time can result in lost revenue that may affect the ability of the Cookery School to deliver quality courses.
– Should you wish to cancel your booking more than six weeks from the start of the course, you will be entitled to a full refund of course fees paid.. Should you wish to transfer to a course date in the future rather than cancel your booking outright, we will transfer your course fee to that future date.
-We cannot offer refunds less than 6 weeks before the course date. However should you wish to transfer to a course date in the future rather than cancel your booking outright, we will transfer your course fee to that future date.
– Refunds are not available on gift voucher purchases, nor can Gift Vouchers be exchanged for cash or other goods. Gift vouchers are transferable, so if you are unable to make your course, please make contact us to nominate a replacement.
CANCELLATION BY icookIndian
– In the unlikely event of cancellation of a course by ourselves, we undertake to offer a suitable transfer to an alternative date or course, or a full refund (within 7 days) of any course fees. We cannot be held liable for any third-party costs, such as travel bookings or accommodation with hotels other than our own.
-Please let us know in advance of attending our courses if you have any allergies or intolerances to certain ingredients. We will do our very best to accommodate you. We have previously edited our courses to suit people with Gluten, Nut and Onion intolerances who attend our events.